Mobile Computer Repair
Wouldn't it be nice if your car mechanic came to your home or office to fix your car? Imagine not having to get in your car or paying to have it towed to the mechanic's garage. Well, while we don't fix cars, you can call PCTECH and we will come to your place to repair your computer problems. There is no need for you to disconnect cables, pack up the system, and drive. Our technicians are mobile - and best of all, friendly.
PCTECH services the entire Lower Mainland:
- West Vancouver, North Vancouver and Vancouver
- Burnaby, New Westminster
- Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam
- Port Moody, Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows
- Richmond, Ladner, Delta and Tsawwassen
- Surrey, White Rock and Langley
We even service clients in Squamish and Whistler. Don't need onsite service? Try our remote techncial support. Working remotely, we can serve customers anywhere in the world, as long as they are connected to the internet.
Our skilled technicians can service and repair the majority of computer issues onsite, including:
- Computer hardware issues, such as hard drive and motherboard troubleshooting.
- Replacement of faulty parts such as video cards, power supplies, RAM, keyboards, mouse, cables and connectors, etc.
- Installation of firewalls, routers, WIFI, printers and other networking devices.
- Troubleshooting of all software-related issues, including Windows, MS Office, Email, Viruses and Spyware.
- Backing up and restoration of user data, limited data recovery.
- Operating System overhaul can be done onsite. However, each case is evaluated individually to determine the feasibility.
We are happy to assist our customers with their computer problems in manner that is most convenient for them. Our job is to take the stress out of using computers. How may we help you?Contact PCTECH