Virus Removal Services
Computer viruses infect millions of computer systems every day Viruses come in all shapes and sizes and among other things can destroy data, steal sensitive information, and even make a computer completely unusable. At first it may not be easily noticeable that a computer is infected with a virus. Some of the tell tale-signs include:
- Computer running slow
- Programs not operating properly
- Windows crashing with a blue screen
- Pop-up screens appearing without warning
- People telling you that they are receiving emails from you in mass form.
- Other networked computers are operating poorly in terms of performance.
When a computer is infected, it is imperative that the virus be removed as quickly as possible to avoid further complications.
Virus & Spyware Removal
At PCTECH, we provide onsite and depot computer virus removal services on every type of laptop and desktop computer located in the Lower Mainland including Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, Surrey, Coquitlam and White Rock.
Our mobile computer technicians have been trained to troubleshoot and fix some of the most difficult virus infections. Whether you own a Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Sony, Fujitsu, Asus, HP or an IBM computer with either Windows, XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system, viruses respect no boundaries and can infect them all. A startling fact today is that viruses are now targeting Apple products and have even been reported to infect many of the smartphones and tablets from all major manufacturers.
Our Service is fast and affordable. We provide services to corporate, small businesses and residential customers and we do make house calls.
Some of our services include:
- Installing anti-virus/spyware detection software
- Scanning hard drives for all forms of malware
- Removing Trojan horses and Rootkits
- Scanning and removing viruses and repairing infected system files
- Cleaning and filtering PC from spam
- Installing the latest Windows security updates
- Repairing or replacing any corrupted Windows system files
- Deleting unwanted cookie "programs"
- Removing system-wide temporary files
- Optimizing system performance
- Improving your computer’s efficiency through preventative maintenance
Our Goal is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction – we want to ensure that your computer works the way it was designed to. We want to help you to understand today's changing landscape and show how you can protect yourself from the negative sides of technology, while helping you to enhance your personal and business productivity.Computer infected? Call us today