Remote Technical Support
PCTECH has an efficient and cost-effective support option for you, designed to minimize your computer or network downtime. Your system is quickly restored to operation so you can get back to work.
Our friendly Help Desk personnel are ready to take your support call, analyze and diagnose problems using various remote management software products including VPN, Remote Desktop, and our proprietary Remote Access systems If the issue can't be resolved remotely, we will dispatch an onsite service computer technician when needed.
PCTECH technicians can quickly troubleshoot and interpret difficult computer problems and provide technical support for virtually all hardware, software and systems. We provide the following remote services:
- Troubleshooting of all software-related issues, including Windows, MS Office, Email, etc.
- Virus and Spyware detection, removal and prevention
- Computer maintenance and support for service agreement contracts
- Troubleshooting of most hardware issues, such as hard drive and motherboard
- Backing up and restoration of user data
- Troubleshooting and repair of firewalls, routers, WIFI, printers and other networking devices
- Performing network discovery and inventory of computer assets
- Providing remote computer training or shadowing for computer operation procedures
- Many services can be performed remotely. Please let us know how we can help
PCTECH also provides fast and friendly mobile computer service to your office or home.